Grated coconut properly blended with popping garlic cloves and dhania seeds. Just imagine that taste of all vibrant spices in one bowl. How tempting it will be! Won’t it be? If something is uniting the every diversity of Indian pocket than I think in food it is the proper and mixture of Indian spices in the most popular and famous curry of every random household and that is egg curry. You will find variations in egg curry at every place and flavours differ a lot. Here I will be sharing the spiciest and perfect blend of ingredients with coconut and that is Malabari Egg Curry from the land of kerala. So this winter crash yourself in the kitchen and cook some hot tempting Malabari Egg Curry.
Ingredients for curry paste
- For curry paste
- Dhania or Coriander seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Jeera or cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Dalchini or cardamom stick – 1
- Grated coconut – 1 teaspoon
- Chana dal – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic cloves – 1 or 2
- Dry red chilli – 1 or 2
- Mustard or coconut Oil – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- Onion – 2 small finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 4 small finely chopped
- Curry leaves – 4 or 5
- Haldi or turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
- Coconut milk – ½ cup
- Eggs – 4
Steps to cook
- Take a non-stick pan and lightly roast all the ingredients of curry paste and grind them together.
- In another pan, heat oil and put curry leaves in it.
- When curry leaves started to splutter, put finely chopped onion in it. Cook it until it become transparent.
- Put tomatoes and cook for another five minutes.
- Put the curry paste and haldi or turmeric powder in it and cook until oil separates.
- Put coconut milk and cook for another five minutes.
- In the end put eggs and give it another 2 minutes of cooking.
- Serve it hot with rice or chapati.
For ORDERS YOU CAN CONTACT ON +91-9871626431