Baking was the most puzzling thing in cooking. Aren’t puzzles fascinating? Yes! They are. I actually started showing my interest in baking out of this curiosity only. Well! It required a lot of patience and it was really a slow process to claim your territory. You need to be very careful with the measurements and proportions. If your hearts and souls have claimed you an artist for cooking, then here comes another level of commitment! I am going to start my journey of blogging in baking with simple and comparatively a healthy option which is banana walnut muffin. This is one of the most loved recipes of mine, so I thought to share my experience with you all. The recipe is inspired from JoyofBaking.com.
- Ripe bananas – 3
- All-purpose flour – 1 and 1/3 cup
- Walnuts or Choco chips or bacons or any other nuts of your choice – 1 cup
- Finely grained sugar – 1 cup
- Butter (preferably salt-less) – 1 cup
- Eggs at room temperature – 2
- Baking powder- 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda- ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
How to solve the puzzle?
- Pre-heat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take two bowls for dry and wet ingredients.
- In a bowl take all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and vanilla essence.
- Put 1 bowl of walnuts or Choco chips or any other nuts
- In another bowl, whisk two eggs together lightly and put mashed bananas, butter and vanilla essence. Whisk it lightly.
- Mix all the dry ingredients with wet. Make sure there is no lump left.
- Butter or line the muffin tin with parchment paper.
- Spoon the batter in each mould and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Take it out and place it on a dry place and cool it completely.
- Banana walnut muffins are ready to eat.
For further details and your variations in baking, do leave a comment below. Happy baking!
For ORDERS YOU CAN CONTACT ON +91-9871626431